Vinegar is a true multipurpose natural product. It is used in cooking food recipes, beauty products and helpful as a household liquid cleaner. Vinegar, basically an acetic acid and sour in taste, prepared by fermenting diluted alcoholic liquids or alcohol products by acetic acid bacteria. Typically a liquid consisting of about 5â€“20% acetic acid (CH3COOH), water (H2O), and trace chemicals that may include flavoring.
Vinegar is in use since a very long time and is said to be obtained from any food product that contains natural sugars. It is made of variety of ingredients such as grape wine, apple cider, unpolished rice, olives, barley malt and many others.
It is used as a food ingredient, beauty product and natural liquid cleaner. There is wide range of varieties available in the markets, but the most common vinegars used in kitchens are apple cider and white distilled vinegar in the kitchens. Distilled white vinegar is used in most of the pickle recipes which is clear and colorless vinegar made of grains fermentation process.
It has many health benefits and beautifying effect on the skin.
- It contains antioxidants and fights against the oxidative stress.
- It is an antimicrobial and helps in preventing infections.
- It controls the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Effective in treating high cholesterol complaints and weight loss treatment.
- Its content of acetic acid defends against body fat accumulation and liver lipids.
- Helps preventing formation of stones in kidneys.
- It helps in cleaning the vegetables and food products by removing residues buildups.
- Daily intake of a tablespoon of apple cider mixed with a cup of water helps in reducing certain health complications.
Apple cider vinegar is used as a natural beauty product for balancing skin pH levels.
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider with a cup of water.
- Then soak a cotton ball into the mixture and swipe it over the face skin and neck part.
- Apply this tip daily to witness a healthy tighten face skin.
Since the vinegar has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory medicinal properties, it is often used as home remedy for sun burns and healing wounds. Vinegar is also used widely as a liquid cleaner at homes for cleaning floors. It is a source of chemical free solution for removing grime, dirt and stains from cloths, carpets or floors. White vinegar is commonly used for cleaning gold jewelry, silver jewelry and gemstones.
Adding white vinegar with some fragrant oils and water into a spray bottle would make it a perfect liquid cleaning product available at home.
You may consider buying these wonderful wide varieties and various brands of Vinegar products available at Amazon.com