Tomato with Cucumber for skin care – Homemade face pack tip
Besides, innumerous health benefits of tomatoes, it can be also used as a daily face pack. It has antioxidant lycopene, which is responsible for reducing risks involving heart diseases and some kind of cancers. And a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, potassium, Magnesium and other minerals.
The rich content of vitamin C in tomatoes can help the skin from acne problems and the nature of being naturally acidic will help in reducing excess oiliness from skin. Adding tomatoes in your daily diet plan is strongly recommended for a balanced healthy body. Also the Cucumber, that has a soothing and hydrating skin properties, when mixed with tomato juice can help preparing a perfect homemade natural face pack for daily usage.
Simple homemade face pack of Tomato with Cucumber mixture.
- Take 1 tomato and a quarter size of well grown cucumber.
- Take out the juice from the tomato by squeezing with your hand or can grind it by removing the pulp.
- Grind well the cucumber and make it a fine paste.
- Mix the tomato juice and cucumber paste well in a small bowl.
- Washing your face with cold or lukewarm water before applying the tomato and cucumber based mixture.
- Now apply the paste on your face and neck part thoroughly with a gentle massage.
- Leave it for 20mins. and wash your face with water and wipe with a soft towel.
As an option, you can also add 1 teaspoon of lime juice or a teaspoon of honey into the tomato and cucumber mixture paste. These homemade face packs with natural ingredients always have best results and with no side effects at all.
Limit or avoid chemical products usage and make it a habit of preparing these simple natural and homemade tips at home.