Rosewater, a gift from Mother Nature is gentle on skin and keeps the skin fair, fresh, free from oil and dirt.
Rosewater has rich antioxidant and antibacterial properties within. So, daily usage of Rosewater is always recommended to keep the skin tone balanced and maintain freshness. As a matter of fact, the usage of natural Rosewater dates back to early ancient skincare regime throughout the world.
Pure rose water also maintains the body skin’s pH balance naturally and hydrates at the same time. Rosewater is said to be a magic potion for skin brightening and beauty which is available abundant in markets and almost every household has it in their basic list.
Simple, but effective rose water recipe for face:
The application of Rosewater is very simple and easy to follow daily or once in a while whenever you get free time. Rose water works wonders for skin of all types and hair as well.
- Nourishes skin and prevents skin from excess oil.
- Helps preventing facial problems like blackheads, acne and pimples on face.
- And, many more!
Rosewater application tips:
- Cleansing your face with water before applying rosewater is always a good start for better results.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Rosewater and gently apply it on your face with the help of a cotton ball or round cotton.
- Wait for about 10 – 15 mins.
- Then wash the face with some water and use a soft towel to wipe your face.
This is a simple and easy tip to nourish your skin tone with the help of natural Rosewater. You may Google for many rose water recipes, with combinations of other ingredients, available from experts all over the world.
You may also consider buying these pure Rose Water products online available at Amazon.com