One of the four seasons that we experience moderate to extreme hot weather during a year is the summer season – we plan our vacations, seek precautions to be taken during summer’s extreme temperatures and resort to various tips to get rid of tan. Many of us are aware of traditional methods of avoiding sun rays or heat waves get in contact with our skin through carrying an umbrella or wearing light / white colored cloths. As per a study and basic physics, it is said black colored clothing keeps the body cool in the heat. Darkened body skin due to Sun tan is the foremost complaint we come across during any range of temperature in summer season.
Also, there are many tips and remedies followed during the days of temperatures to tackle tanning of body skin. Home remedies are easy to apply and takes couple of minutes to prepare – these recipes requires only natural ingredients such as lemon, lime, carrots, aloevera, tomatoes, cucumbers and other.
A simple Lemon / lime juice, which has an acid that acts as bleaching agent helps in keeping the skin dry and reduces the tan.
- Take a fresh lemon and slice it into pieces.
- Rub gently on the tanned areas; give a slight massage on the tanned regions for couple of seconds.
- Leave it for couple of minutes.
- Wash the skin with cool water.
- Apply this tip twice a day for best results.
Coconut water is another tip, which is fast and easy to follow to reduce skin tan. Also, consuming Coconut water regularly avoids dehydration and keeps the body cool. Coconut water is also very effective in getting rid of skin tan. Regular use of fresh coconut water on the face and hands reduces the skin tan and makes the skin soft and smooth.
Aloe vera gel has fastened effect when used with lemon juice and turmeric power as mask.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of aloevera gel and 1/3rd teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Wash the face with cool water before applying the mask.
- Apply the mask and leave it for 15-20mins and rinse it off with cool water.
- For better results apply this mask daily until the tan fades away.
A simple tip of Lime juice and aloe vera gel works better in removing dead skin cells and sun burns.
- Take a slice of lemon.
- Pour a little amount of aloevera gel on the lemon slice.
- Rub gently on the affected body skin (tanned portion) with a soft massage for couple of minutes and rinse it off with cool water.
- Regular application of this tip has better and fastened results.
Also, aloe vera gel can be used with other combinations as well, such as aloevera yogurt mix, aloevera honey mix.
There are many other easy and simple preparations for De-tanning the skin and to regain a soften smooth brightening body skin in warm to extreme temperatures of summer season. It takes only a few minutes to prepare these magic potions at home. These home remedies / tips require only natural products and a regular use of these magic potions of home produce can manage your tanned skin effectively in sunny days of summer.